So here are the only game pieces that are actually very valuable. Don't trade these away:
- BROWN: Mediterranean Ave, odds 1 in 30 million wins $1,000.
- LIGHT BLUE: Vermont Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins $5,000.
- PINK: Virginia Ave, odds 1 in 200 million, wins $10,000
- ORANGE: Tennessee Ave, odds 1 in 602 million, wins Super Bowl tickets.
- RED: Kentucky Ave, odds 1 in 15 million, wins one of 40 plane tickets for two.
- YELLOW: Ventnor Ave, odds 1 in 300 million, wins $20,000
- GREEN: Pennsylvania Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins one of 15 Fiat cars.
- BLUE: Boardwalk, 1 in 602 million, wins $1,000,000 in $50,000 annual payments.
- RAILROADS: Short Line railroad, 1 in 150 million, wins a year's supply of gas.
Note that the rare piece is alphabetically the last property in each group, except for Boardwalk
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/math-behind-mcdonalds-monopoly-revealed-2014-9#ixzz3HMzvfQ5A