- Apple River Vegetables - broccoli, corn (sweet), cucumbers, melons, peppers, summer squash, winter squash, tomatoes, other vegetables, and pre picked produce
117 hwy. 65, Star Prairie, WI 54026. Phone: 715-338-8165
- Directions: 2 miles north of Star Prairie, WI. on State Hwy. 65 Crops are usually available in July, August, September. Open: 8am to 7pm daily; Please call to schedule visit. Payment: Cash, only. cauliflower, brussel sprouts, spinach, lettuce, radish
- Deedon Lake Orchard - Uses natural growing practices, apples, U-pick and already picked, farm market, gift shop
562 138th Avenue, Turtle Lake, WI 54889. Phone: 715-986-2757. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Open: Saturdays from 9am to 5pm. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Directions: West of Turtle Lake on US Highway 8 approximately 6 miles, turn north on 50th Avenue, go approximately 1 mile, then turn west on 138th Avenue and go approximately 1/2 mile. Orchard entrance will be on your left. Click here for a map and directions. Weather dependent but generally open on Saturdays from Labor Day through October. We use natural practices, but are not yet certified Organic. Payment: Cash, Check. (ADDED: December 07, 2009)
- Demulling Farms - asparagus, strawberries, U-pick and already picked, farm market
466 - 240th Street, Osceola, WI 54020. Phone: 715-294-3742. Email: email@example.com. Open: PYO Strawberries - June Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm Saturday 7am to 7pm Sunday 12pm to 5pm. Click here for current open hours, days and dates. Picking updates: Click here for picking updates. Directions: Crossing into Wisconsin using the Stillwater Lift Bridge This will be WI highway 64. Follow highway 64, it will go from 1 lane to 2 lanes. Take the first Somerset exit and go left, this will still be WI highway 64. Go through Somerset and turn LEFT at the Dairy Queen on State highway 35, heading North. Follow State highway 35 for about 12 miles. Turn RIGHT on county Road X Turn LEFT on 240th Street. We are the second farm on the RIGHT. Address: 466 – 240th Street. Look for the strawberry signs!. Click here for a map and directions. We harvest asparagus from May to July and strawberries are available for picking June to July; We hope to see you at the farm!. Payment: Cash, only. We offer summer shares of our CSA. Contact us for details. (ADDED: May 03, 2010)
- Glenna Farms - corn (sweet), cucumbers, pumpkins, winter squash, tomatoes, Maple Syrup from trees on the farm, and prepicked produce, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, birthday parties, weddings and wedding parties, school tours, events at your location (call for info)
1333 - 120th Street, Amery, WI 54001. Phone: 800-310-5050. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Directions: Located between St. Croix Falls, WI and Turtle Lake, WI, 1/4 mile north of US Hwy 8 on 120th Street. Look for signs! And for a map to our farm, Click here. And Click here for picking updates. Crops are usually available all year. Open: Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm Sunday: 11 am to 4 pm Maple Syrup: March to April Cucumbers: July to August Sweet Corn: July to August Tomatoes: August to September Pumpkins: September to October Squash: September to October Payment: Cash, Visa/MasterCard, Discover, AmEx.
- Indian Creek Orchard - Apples, pumpkins.
139 350th Avenue, Frederic, WI. Phone: 715-653-2689. Open: 10 to 5 daily from the last Friday of August until Halloween. Pick your own, every day in season. Apples, apple cider, gift baskets, honey, jams and jellies, maple syrup, popcorn, pumpkins.