Friday, April 19, 2013

Fix MS Office Application Problems With Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool - Jkwebtalks


The Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool (OffCAT) is a program that can help you identify and fix any problems you might be having with your Office application, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc. OffCAT supports Microsoft Office 2003 (offline scan only), 2007, 2010 and 2013 and provides a quick and easy method to analyze MS Office for common configurations that may cause problems.



The Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool is quite simple to use. Just install it (Required Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0), accept the license terms, and check for updates (click OffCAT update).

I found several updates needed to be installed on my Win7 desktop with O2k7. Scans for my three installed apps were reasonably fast. Since no problems, I cannot review the actual ability to fix, but I did feel better knowing that my office install was fine.

Note: Outlook must be running in order to perform a scan of Outlook.




Fix MS Office Application Problems With Microsoft Office Configuration Analyzer Tool - Jkwebtalks

No comments: