- server service must be running
- remote registry service must be running
- person running the installation tool on the local side must be an admin on the box and be able to create processes
- WMI must be enabled and you have appropriate DCOM rights
- IE must be installed (as if this wouldn't be the case!)
- Your AV software must allow file generation in the temp folder by vbscripts (this happens - if it's a difficult thing to work around, I could tweak the script for you, or tell you how to do it yourself).
Viewing a thread - Install VNC on remote station, run VNCViewer v.2.0 04/23/06