Saturday, November 24, 2007

My List of Daily Shop Stops!

My List of Daily Shop Stops! - ones I still think are active anyways

Tanga - Seems like games are their specialty...
Shnoop - Shnoop I like, low key and BALANCED...
ThingFling - My favorite site. They get more of my money than the others...
Woot! - The granddaddy daily deal site...
eWoobie - in Beta, Daily Deals, mostly toys...
ejectIT - Random and expensive products...
Stootsi - Hmmm.. Not sure yet on this one...They want everyone to have their newsletter
Dealsucker - Compilation of daily deals!
Boddit - My favorite site of compiled deals
Fruper - Another daily deal site!
Yugster - Great stuff, So-So prices...
IHavetoHaveThat - One ridiculously good deal at a time.
ChickChock - One day, One chance, One choice, Its ok, worth a visit...
Brandlet - Womens Fashions for less...
ComputerDealofTheDay - 90% computer systems, 10% Real Deals!
Froomb - Another collection of deals sites, depends on click thrus that my browser auto blocks...
CrazyMomDeals - Mostly cheap junk that sells at dollar stores.
DailySwag - Going out of business...
HermanStreet - No real deals found...

Want to add? Just comment below.

No comments: