Thursday, September 30, 2004
Monday, September 27, 2004
nudists at the Hippie Hollow park near Austin.
Dale Alan Witenhafer, 38, of Gilbert, Arizona,
was arrested Sunday.
The arrest warrant alleges Witenhafer used a video camera that was hidden inside a collapsible ice chest, with holes to allow the taping.
Witenhafer was arrested when somebody noticed him with the video camera.
He's charged with improper visual recording to arouse or
Witenhafer is free on $7,500 bond.
The clothing optional beach is located along Lake Travis.
It's the only public nude sunbathing park in Texas. "
"Swarms of small earthquakes began Thursday and increased in frequency and magnitude until Sunday, when there were more than 10 events with a magnitude of 2 to 2.8. The quakes are at depths less than one mile below the lava dome. "
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Meanwhile back in Congress they believed it enough to investigate and try to regulate it. The Congressmen set up what they thought would be adequate measures to regulate it but when the military found that the same beams could effect the guidance systems of Rockets and Airplanes and it could disrupt the communications of entire countries suddenly it dropped from sight, became TOP SECRET and had tons of money thrown at it. Also the Russians were developing their own ELF technology.
There's a pattern of discoveries over the years that show how far the ideas have gotten since 1976:
July 4, 1976 Soviets turn on their Tesla Magnifying transmitters with a primary ELF frequency of 10hz and start Weather Modification experiments. These are monitored by the U.S. National Security (NSI) which listens to all radio frequencies that originates in Russia.
June 5, 1976 The New York Times described the great Earthquake, which destroyed Tangshan China and killed 650,000 people as: 'Just before the first tremor at 3:42 am the sky lit up like daylight. The multi hued lights, mainly red and white were seen up to 200 miles away. Leafs on many trees were burned to a crisp and growing vegetables were scorched on one side as if by a fireball.' These electrical effects are tied to electromagnetic plasma and ball lig"
By ROBERT IMRIE, Associated Press Writer
WAUSAU, Wis. - With terrorism the new global threat, a network of radio antennas that let the Navy maintain secure communications with submarines at sea has become yet another Cold War relic.
On Thursday, the Navy will shut off its extremely low frequency (ELF) radio transmitters in northern Wisconsin and Michigan, saying the 15-year-old system, first proposed in the 1960s, is outdated and no longer needed. The Navy now will use 12 'very low frequency' transmitters located worldwide.
Now HAARP will fry our atmosphere and brains.....
Saturday, September 25, 2004
1. The garden of Eden was in Iraq.
2. Mesopotamia, which is now Iraq, was the cradle of civilization!
3. Noah built the ark in Iraq.
4. The Tower of Babel was in Iraq.
5. Abraham was from Ur, which is in Southern Iraq!
6. Isaac's wife Rebekah is from Nahor, which is in Iraq.
7. Jacob met Rachel in Iraq.
8. Jonah preached in Nineveh - which is in Iraq.
9. Assyria, which is in Iraq, conquered the ten tribes of Israel.
10. Amos cried out in Iraq!
11. Babylon, which is in Iraq, destroyed Jerusalem.
12. Daniel was in the lion's den in Iraq!
13. The three Hebrew children were in the fire in Iraq! (Jesus had
been in Iraq also as the fourth person in the fiery furnace!)
14. Belshazzar, the King of Babylon saw the "writing on the wall"
15. Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, carried the Jews captive into
16. Ezekiel preached in Iraq.
17. The wise men were from Iraq.
18. Peter preached in Iraq.
19. The "Empire of Man" described in Revelation is called Babylon, which was a city in Iraq!
And you have probably seen this one. Israel is the nation most often mentioned in the Bible. But do you know which nation is second? It is Iraq! However, that is not the name that is used in the Bible. The names used in the Bible are Babylon, Land of Shinar, and Mesopotamia.
The word Mesopotamia means between the two rivers, more exactly between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. The name Iraq, means country with deep roots.
Indeed Iraq is a country with deep roots and is a very significant country in the Bible.
No other nation, except Israel, has more history and prophecy associated it than Iraq.
And also... This is something to think about! Since America is typically represented by an eagle.
Saddam should have read up on his Muslim passages...
The following verse is from the Koran, (the Islamic Bible)
Koran (9:11) - For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced; for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah; and there was peace.
(Note the verse number!)
God Bless you all Amen!
Holy WOW! before I check the facts on this I just think WOW! What if, what if...
Three Little Words That Work!!
(1) The three little words are: "Hold On, Please..."
Saying this, while putting down your phone and walking off (instead of hanging-up immediately) would make each telemarketing call so much more time-consuming that boiler room sales would grind to a halt. Then when you eventually hear the phone company's "beep-beep-beep" tone, you know it's time to go back and hang up your handset, which has efficiently completed its task.
Those three little words will help eliminate telephone soliciting.
(2) Do you ever get those annoying phone calls with no one on the other end?
This is a telemarketing technique where a machine makes phone calls and records the time of day when a person answers the phone. This technique is used to determine the best time of day for a "real" sales person to call back and get someone at home.
What you can do after answering, if you notice there is no one there, is to immediately start hitting your # button on the phone, 6 or 7 times, as quickly as possible. This sometimes confuses the machine that dialed the call and it kicks your number out of their system. Gosh, what a shame not to have your name in their system any longer !!!
(3) Junk Mail Help
When you get "ads" enclosed with your phone or utility bill, return these "ads" with your payment. Let the sending companies throw their own junk mail away.
When you get those "pre-approved" letters in the mail for everything from credit cards to 2nd mortgages and similar type junk, do not throw away the return envelope.
Most of these come with postage-paid return envelopes, right? It costs them more than the regular 37 cents postage "IF" and when they receive them back.
It costs them nothing if you throw them away! The postage was around 50 cents before the last increase and it is according to the weight. In that case, why not get rid of some of your other junk mail and put it in these! cool little, postage-paid return envelopes.
Send an ad for your local chimney cleaner to American Express. Send a pizza coupon to Citibank. If you didn't get anything else that day, then just send them
their blank application back!
If you want to remain anonymous, just make sure your name isn't on anything you send them. You can even send the envelope back empty if you want to just to keep them guessing! It still costs them 37 cents!
The banks and credit card companies are currently getting a lot of their own junk back in the mail, but folks, we need to OVERWHELM them. Let's let them know what it's like to get lots of junk mail, and best of all they're paying for it...Twice!
Let's help keep our postal service busy since they are saying that e-mail is cutting into their business profits, and that's why they need to increase postage costs again. You get the idea!
If enough people follow these tips, it might work! I have been doing this for years, and I get very little junk mail anymore.
I have returned ads and blank apps on occasion but have noticed that some envelopes indicate that they are specially 'coded' to indicate who is sending the envelope!!! Is this true? I tend to doubt it. But I have yet to see a credit card application that DOESN'T have your name or other identifying information on it, so be careful and diligent when pursuing this new hobby. I also tend to pay my regular recurring bills electronically. I guess I can still send the prepaid envelopes stuffed with OTHER companies ads in them :)
Friday, September 24, 2004
Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
"Earliest traces of Fremont life show up three centuries before the birth of Christ, but they disappeared around A.D. 1250. This unlooted canyon turned over by a rancher who kept it secret for more than half a century could have been one of their final strongholds.
Ever notice how its always 'ranchers' that find cool stuff?
Answer: Princess Diana's death.
Question: How come?
Answer: An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky, (check the bottle before you change the spelling) followed closely by Italian Paparazzi, on Japanese motorcycles; treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines. This is sent to you by an American, using Bill Gates's technology, and you're probably reading this on your computer, that uses Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by Indian lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.....
That, my friends, is Globalization
St. Paul Pioneer Press | 09/21/2004 | 205 mph earns biker citation
Monday, September 13, 2004
The White House, USA
* ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
* I attacked and took over two countries.
* I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the Treasury.
* I shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in history.
* I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
* I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
* I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
* I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
* In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in US history.
* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
* I set the record for most campaign fund raising trips by any president in US history.
* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.
* I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
* I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
* I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in US history.
* I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president since the advent of TV.
* I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any other president in US history.
* I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.
* I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.
* I cut health care benefits for war veterans.
* I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
* I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US history.
* I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in US history.
* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her).
* I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.
* I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market in any country in the history of the world.
* I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the world community.
* I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.
* I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any other president in US history.
* I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.
* I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.
* I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US history.
* I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
* I withdrew from the World Court of Law.
* I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
* I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.
* I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.
* The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).
* I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US history.
* I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack (and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)
* I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.
* I took the world's sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).
* I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.
* I am the first US president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the US than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.
* I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
* I set the all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations bidding for gov't contracts.
* I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in US history. In a little over two years I have created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the civil war.
* I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.
Sunday, September 12, 2004
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States does not believe North Korea has conducted nuclear tests, but it is unclear whether a reported blast there three days ago showed it is preparing one, Secretary of States Colin Powell said on Sunday.
"They haven't conducted tests to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the activity reported today is not conclusive that they are getting ready to do one or not," Powell said on NBC's Meet the Press.
Powell said there was "nothing conclusive" in the current reports on the blast, and said if North Korea were to conduct a nuclear test, "I think their neighbors perhaps would be more upset than the United States would be."
"People are pretty sure it's not a mushroom cloud and not a test of any kind," a State Department official who declined to be identified said on Saturday.
Another U.S. official, who also declined to be identified, said the United States had seen some activities Thursday that might have been preparations for a nuclear test, or an actual test, but there was no definitive conclusion.
This tallied with a New York Times report Sunday that the Bush administration had received recent intelligence reports that some experts believed could indicate North Korea was preparing to conduct its first nuclear weapons test explosion.
Citing senior officials with access to the intelligence, the newspaper quoted a senior scientist who assesses nuclear intelligence as saying the evidence was not conclusive, but potentially worrisome.
Saturday, September 11, 2004
Friday, September 10, 2004
Saturday, September 04, 2004
Thursday, September 02, 2004
The man says, "I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and turns to the ostrich, "What's yours?"
"I'll have the same," says the ostrich.
A short time later the waitress returns with the order.
"That will be $6.40 please," and the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the exact change for payment.
The next day, the man and the ostrich come again and the man says, I'll have a hamburger, fries and a coke," and the ostrich says, "I'll have the same.
"Once again the man reaches into his pocket and pays with exact change. This becomes a routine until late one evening, the two enter again.
"The usual?" asks the waitress. "No, this is Friday night, so I will have a steak, baked potato and salad,"says the man, "same for me," says the ostrich.
A short time later the waitress comes with the order and says, "That will be$12.62."
Once again the man pulls exact change out of his pocket and places it on the table.
The waitress can't hold back her curiosity any longer. "Excuse me, sir.
How do you manage to always come up with the exact changeout of your pocket every time?" "Well," says the man, "several years ago I was cleaning the attic and foundan old lamp. When I rubbed it a Genie appeared and offered me two wishes.
My first wish was that if I ever had to pay for anything, I would just put my hand in my pocket and the right amount of money would always be there." "That's brilliant!" says the waitress. "Most people would wish for a million dollars or something, but you'll always be as rich as you want for as long as you live!
"That's right. Whether it's a gallon of milk or a Rolls Royce, the exact money is always there," says the man.
The waitress asks, "One other thing, sir, what's with the ostrich?"
The man sighs, pauses, and answers,"My second wish was for a tall chick with long legs who agrees with everything I say."
(THANKS MOM) But what I would really like is to know where this restaurant is!